Angelus Contemplative Prayer Workshop: Speak Lord, Your Servant is Listening
Date: Saturday, 25 May
Location: Petrie Catholic Community Centre, 38 Armstrong St, Petrie.
Facilitator: Martin Costigan
What to bring: pen/journal, cushion/pillow (if needed), plate to share for lunch.
Tea/coffee, morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
This Workshop will lead participants progressively through the theory and practice of contemplative prayer from an introductory level, to using it as a gateway to inner healing and intercessory prayer.
1. Contemplative Prayer – what is it?
2. Introductory Contemplative Prayer Exercise
3. Contemplative Prayer Exercise for Inner Healing
4. Contemplative Prayer Exercise for Intercession
5. Advanced Contemplative Prayer Exercise using Litany Titles